i love to masterbate all the time but im only 15 so i cant buy toys so what type of things can i use, instead of just my hands please help

BTW im a girl

Health Guru
It really depends what sort you want! Do you want something that vibrates to use on your clit and nipples or do you want something like a dildo you can insert?

i dno maybe both ... pls reply

as object to insert you could try handle of hairbrush or mascara bottle, if you want something to vibrate electric toothbrush or cell phone. put them into condoms before use them

Health Guru
There is a video on you tube on how to make a shaped dildo out of yet toilet paper and food wrap if you want to look that up but your find that the most pleasure comes from clitoral stimulation so you will probably be better to get sonic electric toothbrush or a massager of some kind then you can use that on other parts of your body such as nipples and labia. If you would to know anything more feel free to ask :-)

If I want to use my phone do I do it with under wear on or off also I have no way of getting my hands on a condom cause I don't get pocket money or nothing so yeah

Health Guru
You can try It either way with underwear on or off and if you don't have condoms then you can always use kitchen cling wrap to wrap your phone in if your using direct on your clitoris.