I've had pretty regular normal periods since I first started. They've changed through the 7 years, but it was gradual. Well here recently I made a big mistake and had a lot of unprotected sex over the course of 5 days, trying to get pregnant. When I got my period I was scared because it had changed so drastically so soon. It went from cramping for two to three days, and breaking out, with a heavy flow for roughly five days, to gradual cramping throughout the day (not bad but annoying in the morning, and getting worse and sharp throughout the afternoon) and spotting/light bleeding/discharge for four to six days. This is the third time it's been like that with the first happening the day after the five day span. I've heard from a few people that it might just be my body changing because I'm still in that age range. Also I'm afraid to take a preg. Test because I've only had a few symptoms and I don't want to get my hopes up. Advise is appreciated!

HI, although I can't help you with your question maybe you could help with mine?? We share a few similarities. My cycle is usually around 30 days (give or take 2 either side) however have been known to be 35days. However I am currently 11 days late but have not had sex since early/mid october and have had 2 periods (with clots sorry TMI) since then. I'm really worried why my body is like this. I guess I have had some stress, looking after my parents that are unwell and the house aswell as my own and I am also a single parent to a toddler, so haven't stopped recently. Although sometimes I find myself thinking it's impossible for it to be pregnancy I still worry. Any suggestions? (sorry no idea why the bold lettering came up)

Hey I am turned on how about u we can shake the bed and I can make u pregnant

Stress does cause you to miss periods so that could be it. I'd suggest getting a test just to be sure though. And even maybe going to a doctor or the local health department. And if you're not and you don't want another little one to get on birth control. Best of luck to you.