Ok, a lot of things are actually going on with me right now... First, my urine has this smell, not bad eactly, but nothing I have smelt before.. it is also yellow and kinda foggy. Normally in between periods I have a whitish discharge, but this time it has been clear and slimey. I have had nausea, only like 3 or 4 times, but I never have nausea. I am also tired all the time and I pee like 6-7 times a day now, which is A LOT for me. I am supposed to start my period this week, and normally I break out really bad the week before, but I have super clear skin...I don't know what is going on with me, but I would love the help. Also, the smell in my urine, or from my vagina, started a couple days after I had unprotected sex (but he pulled out)... everything else started like a week or two later.. What is going on with me???

Ok first of all get a pregnacy test and see what it says and go from there girl.and pulling out does not always help. If the smell gets anys worse go to the doctors

My suggestion to visit a doctor to find out the cause of the smell and if you are pregnant.

I need an advise too. I had unprotected sex three days before my period with my husband and i got my period on time and first day it was less heavy and kinda red dark even there was also clotting and the first i had bad cramps and today(second day of my period) is heavy red dark with less cramps and i just what to find out that i can get pregnent that way?
please help me I'LL be glad to have your advise.
Thank you

Hi Sandram, unfortunately it's too early to tell if you are pregnant or not but I think that it might be a possibility. I think that you will need to be patient in the meantime to see if things work out but take a pregnancy test in about a week to make sure that you're not, okay? I think that's the best course of action. Let me know how you're doing okay?

Can you tell me what ended up happening? I have the same EXACT PROBLEM. I was not having sex when I was ovulating so I dont think I could be pregnant at all. I noticed the smell right after sex...

Those symptoms are both common in pregnancy and STD's. Especially if you noticed the changes after having unprotected sex. You should definitely see a doctor as soon as possible.

i have sort of the same problem. i was using the birth control patch and ii actually think ii was using it slighty wrong. ii actually found out ii was alergic to the patch so my gyn told me to take it off . when i took it off which was a saturdaii night i had unprotced sex right after and thru out wearing the patch wrong. i was scheduled for a full check up on monday ii was tested for h.i.v nd stds && a pregnacy test... everything was negative and my period came that same week which was on a thursdai night for 3 1/2 days the following sunday ii started the birth control pill ... however my stomach gets very sore, im always tired and hungry && my urine color has changed , my bf thinks im pregnant evn tho i recieved my cycle but im in denial. i wanted to kno is there a possible chance i can be pregnant ? i took a test today which is sunday so its only been to weeks ... but is there really a possibility i can be pregnant ? ...

ANY ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !

Perhaps the condom, lubricant, or bodily fluids could affect the smell? Of course if this is a recurring issue you should seek medical advice. 

this is exactly my situation!!! @SwtHonesty did you ever find out if you were pregnant?? or what it was?? I'm really scared.

Hey i need advice, me and my fiance had unprotected sex, but i got my period 5 days early. but the thing is that it only lasted one and a bit days and was not as heavy.  it is now nearly 2 weeks later and because i had my period i didnt think i was pregnant, 4 days agoi started to get pains under my breast, not stabbing pain just discomfort pain, my stomach cramps up and i cant bend down without it hurting.  my finance has noticed my  breast are larger and my nipples are a bit darker.  i feel very dizzy for the last few days and cant eat or drink anything without feeling sick, but not throwing up just feeling like i want to. 

any advice would help, just dont know what to do

It sounds like u did not have ur period, you had implantation bleeding. A lot of women can mis judge this as a period. Chances are your pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test and then schedule an appt with ur doctor for verification. But I think your pregnant

Hi im really worried, ive been with my new bf for 2 months and im only 19. we had unprotected sex once as i have the implant and i was his first. Im now hungry a lot more but feel sick after eating and even when im not. my stomach is swollen and bloated and sometimes hurts, my breasts are sore and much bigger. Im worried also that my urine is cloudy and smells different and stronger and also ive always had white discharge inbetween periods but it seems to be a lot more than usual. i would really like some help please.

I have the same problem, my vagina or urine started smelling after I had sex, and everytime I use the bathroom I can't stand the smell, I shower everyday, and Im late I'm my period. I have been having discharge more, and it's runny, when I barely cough It comes out, sorry if TMI, but could I be pregnant?? I need some info!

I NEED HELP...I HAD NT SEEN MY PERIOD THE LAST 2MONTH N THIS MONTH IT CAME OUT...THEN I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND....N THIS DAYS MY URINE CHANGE ITS SMELL STRONG BAD...IM FEELING LIKE I SHOULD VOMITE ALL THE TIME....THERE BEFORE FEW MONTH WHEN I TAKE A HOME PREG TEST IT SAY IM NT PREGNENT BT I FEEL DEFFERENT WOMB PAIN EVERYMORNING...IM PREGNENT? OR WHATS GOING ON WITH ME?