Hi. I'm 21 years old. I am currently experiencing cramping pains in my lower stomach, mostly on one side. My breasts are extremely tender and swollen. I am tired all the time, moody, feel sick in waves throughout the day, but mostly in the morning and evening. I have taken several pregnancy tests but they have all been negative.
I have been pregnant before, I got a positive home pregnancy test mid August, and then miscarried a week later. That was a little over 2 months ago. I had bleeding after that for a few weeks. They told me that I was probably about 5-7 weeks. But I didn't get a positive result right away then. I have not had a regular period since May now and I don't know whats going on with my body.
Could I be pregnant again? Could it be something else? I need some answers.....this is a lot of emotional stress.

im having same problem i conceved in april lost the baby in march its now june and period symptoms but no bleeding although im ovulating. is this caused by miscarrage. im now having symptoms of pregnancy and ive taking a test for the past five days all negative so im wondering does anyone have an answer

did you ever figure out what was going on with you because im having same problem?

did you ever figure out what was going on with you because now im having same problem?