Hi, I have a bit of a problem with my foreskin as it gets tight when it have an erection and during sex sometimes splits. I never used to have this problem as it has only happened within the last year or so. I have been sexually active for about 10 years and the problem has only arisen over the last year or a bit longer. I think it was when I split it the first time during sex and then it sort of lost its ability to stretch as much as it used to. Sometimes its fine once it heals but then after a long sex session it just starts getting weak and tearing again. I can see it might just be the ring that needs a bit of stretching but Im not sure. Thanks, any help will be awesome.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.