Couldn't find what you looking for?


hi i had sex with my girlfriend a few months ago and my foreskin had a small tear. It was relativly painless and healed in a few days. Then a few days ago it ripped again, still not terribly but a bit worse than last time. Should i see a doctor?

please help thanks


Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It seems likely that your foreskin is too narrow and needs to be stretched.

 When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

 It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.