Hi, im 14 and can't pull my foreskin back and I have little dots on my penis. Im to scared to see or talk to anyone about it. Please help!

It is normal for your age to not be able to pull your foreskin back because you are still developing. You can speed the process along by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.