I was supposed to get my period 1/6. I did start bleeding that day not as heavy as normal, next day it became even lighter not enough for a pad , only a liner, the third day next to nothing ..only when I wiped. Now it's about 7 days later and yesterday I spotted a little and today I jus have discharge that's brownish blood looking I guess light pinkish orangish what's going on? Maybe implantation bleeding .. I took a test on the 9th wen I wasn't bleeding it came back negative, maybe I'm testing too early?

I cannot tell you whether or not is pregnacy because you did not say when you have sex ?

You don't give much information, but if you expected your period 6 Jan and you tested 9 Jan, that test is likely to be accurate. But you do need to say what dates you had sex.

Okay, so I'm trying to conceive I had a period June20 2015- June 23 I had unprotected sex June 24 27 July 1st 4 and 9th then my period came on again on the 12 of July until the 15 I has unprotected sex 16 19 20 23 28 the second of August 3,and 7 . My period was suppose to come on August 3-6 but it didn't I had sex August 9 and after we had sex I went to pee and I seen this pink discharge I sat there for a couple of minutes ....blah blah blah...later that day I started my period one minute it's pink and the next minute it's red it keep going back and fourth. Can you help me ?