What is the medicine called Toradol being used for? What are the side effects of it? Someone told me that this medicine is really dangerous, is this true? Can you tell me what I want to know?

Toradol is used to relieve moderately severe, acute pain. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is prescribed for a limited amount of time which means that it is not for long-term therapy. It should not be used more than 5 days for adults and as a single dose for children. Toradol can cause serious side effects, including ulcers and internal bleeding and because of this it is important never to take it for more than 5 days. This medicine works fastest when taken on an empty stomach. If it causes upsed, then an antacid can be taken. This medication needs to be taken exactly as prescribed and directed by the doctor. Studies in older adults have shown that this medicine stays in the body longer than it does in younger people. The risk of having a serious side effect increases with the dose of Toradol. Also, the risk increases with the length of treatment.