I have been dealing with knee and muscle pain for almost three months now. I have had a car accident and while I was not driving, I was left with severe knee injury, while the guy that was driving was released home without a scratch. Momentarily, I take carisoprodol (soma) and I have to admit it helps, but what about the effects of the long term use?

This drug performs its function be blocking pain sensations on their way from the nerves to brain. It is a muscle relaxer that is usually combined with physical therapies for the best results. You should know that this drug might cause addiction so you should use it only as prescribed, do not take it more than necessary. Also, do not stop applying this med suddenly, because that could also create complications.

One should buy Soma or its Generic Carisoiprodol for management of acute musculoskeletal conditions caused due to muscular pull, stiffness of muscles, injuries and strains or sprains of ligaments, wear and tear of muscles due to age. The same drug can be used for the treatment of pain and discomfort related to acute musculoskeletal disorders in adults. One should not use generic soma for chronic disorders and pains associated with chronic disorders One can buy soma online to manage pains from moderate to severe level. Patients should not use carisoprodol for long term (for a period over 3 to 4 weeks). Carisoprodol should only be used short-term (for 3 weeks or less) unless directed by doctor. Do not increase dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed by the doctor. Increased dose or use will not help in improving any faster, and will risk of side effect. The increased or regular use of SOMA may cause withdrawal reactions. Generic Soma