Who else has taken frisium to relieve anxiety? I am hoping for your input. Thus far, I have coped without anxiety medication, but I have decided I can no longer manage on my own and I need help. My doctor has now suggested a low dose of frisium. What side effects are there with frisium? Is frisium really worth taking in comparison to the side effects?

I have been taking Xanax instead of Frisium for treatment of insomnia which I just couldn’t take anymore, so then I tried to learn as much as possible about these medications, because the last thing I wanted was to become addicted. But, Frisium as well as Xanax is a benzodiazepine drug that can lead to physical dependence, addiction and what is known as the benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome (insomnia, irritability and worsening of anxiety attacks, to name a few well known and frequent side-effects). How big is your dose and how often do you take Ftisium? The higher the dose and the longer the drug is taken for, the greater the risk of experiencing unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, but if you stick to prescribed dose and regularly consult with your doctor you should be safe from having these side-effects.