Hi I'm 21 years old and am trying to conceive I had two terminations in the past and one miscarriage and is now starting to think something is wrong with me my husband and I have been having intercourse with no protection for a year now , my husband has a child from a previous relationship so the problem must lie with me. My period is normal and I ovulate because I got the kit but I'm still not pregnant. I went to my doctor she took a blood test and said everything is fine but I'm getting really worried. Can you help me please

Hi I am unsure what to think. My last period was (09)September 29th. 2-3 weeks ago I started to have small lower abdominal aches along with slight nausea, Frequent headaches and bloating, as well low fatigue and sore/tender breast. At first I thought i was pregnant.  Then i suggested it was just my period coming but I never had a fatigue situation when/staring PMS. It lasted a little over a week and no period yet to come. Then recently I started becoming emotional, just crying over the most ridiculous reason. I couldn't find my other slipper so i just busted out crying.. Kinda silly i know. I have took a pregnancy test on the 27th of (10)October and I resulted with a negative. Then today, the 7th on (11)November I started my period. Severe lower abdominal cramps, where i had to cry myself to sleep so the pain would go away. During my 2 1/2 hours of just crying i vomited a little blood once. I havn't had such horrid cramps in a while. I am a healthy person. I am just don't know what to think of this sitution. Could I be Pregnant, or is it just my body messing with me.