I have been having pre-menstral cramping. I do this every mon. Could I be pregnant or late? I am pretty regular

i am so scared i am pregnant... me and my boyfreind had sex and the condom busted,, he said the cum ran out of me but still.... the past 3 days i have been haviing period cramps but no blood... this is the usual time for my period but it sometimes comes at the beginning of the following month instead of the end... he is saying just wait and see.. but im the one who could be screwed up.. please help!

i am having the same problem. i've been crying all the time and freaking out. i'm taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. but i'm still having cramps. what the hell is going on? i really don't think that you can get pregnent unless the cum goes in you. cause it never went in me.

I am 11 days late today and I still haven't gotten my period. I been getting some minor cramps but still no bleeding. I thought there could be a possibility of me being pregnant since me and my bf tried it without a condom but we didn't do it to the point when he was going to cum. He pulled out and decided to put a condom to finish off. The anxiety took over and I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Now I am wondering why my period is so mest up, or could there still be the possibility of being pregnant? Should I take another pregnancy test?

All of you guys sound pregnant. The same thing happened to me. After a couple of weeks of the cramping I went in to be tested for STDs. lol. Indeed I was prego.

I am five days late i was suppose to start on 08/15/09 but nothing its now the 18th took an hpt earlier in the month because i know what i did but it came out neg. Friends say i took it way to early and i should take now. Still didnt take it but still no period but still cramping like its just going to flow everywhere. im regular and have been for some time now. Can i be pregnant? I had dizziness, sore breast, and vomited one time the week before my period was suppose to start, but now all i have is cramping and no blood? Oh yeah the 15th i did have little pink spots in the toilet and cramping, but that was it nothing else since. just this cramping. its not bad but i notice it and its aggravating as hell. Only because im cramping and no period. whats really hood? PLEASE HELP. :-S :-S ?

It's 3 days before I'm supposed to start my period, and I'm on a regular 28 day cycle. For the past four days or so I've been having horrible off and on cramping in my pelvic region, which is strange for me because I haven't had cramps in over four years. They only last for maybe 2 minutes at a time, but they're almost unbearable. After reading these posts, its worried me a little bit over whether or not I could be pregnant, as my boyfriend and I do not use protection. Insight please? It would be greatly appreciated!

I must say that if it is pain of any kind in your lower abdominal, you need to get tested. It could be -if you are pregnant that you are having an ectopic pregnancy where the fertilized egg is out side of the fallopian tube which it is out side the uterus. That egg can grow and cause your fallopian tube to break and cause infection and will cause infertility.

Where yu pregnant ?

Next time take "Plan B" Its's a pill you can buy at the pharmacy with out at script that will prevent pregnancy. It's not the abortion pill.