I want to get pregnant.My husband & me are doing sex regularly during fertility days since 6 months.But I cant concieve so far.Please suggest the things.

After sex don't just get up straight away, lie with your legs flat against the wall with cushions under your bum. Worked for me!! Xx

thanx a lot dear....it reallly worked for u....what time it took for u to get pregnant.....can u tell me please............

It took me only 2 months!! Xx

Hi I'm hoping and praying u fall pregnaent very soon, have u and your husband had any test done? I feel very easy with my first 2 but 3rd took me about 4 months Then my 4th took me two years and I feel straight away after I had an opp to try and clean my tubes and 1 was completely blocked and the other was as well but they in blocked 1 and the other was to far gone they tried to unblock it but couldn't :-( but praise God cos the next month after the opp I found out I was pregnant :-)  So maybe go see someone if u haven't already, also don't have sex to much cos u need the sperm to build up down load an app that will help u and tell u when to have sex like when the beat time is to have sex. Maybe get your tubes check and get him to Do a sperm checked. If I have been on the pill or anything else like that, that could be a big factor as well. Best time to have sex is 3 to 2 days before u ovulate and the wait 3 days after the last time u had sex cos that way the sperm will build up again. I hope this helps after having 4 kids of my own and going though trouble I know how u feel I'm happy to try and help u and I am here if there is anything else u would like to ask me

thanx dear hey hi....actually after my 6 DPO i felt like as oif it is like period cramping,some times cervical mucus is there,& now my last period date was 19th of march,& today is going to 18th of april,i am not having my period,is it a symbol of pregnancy,please suggest