Me and my husband have had unprotected sex nearly everyday this month and he ejaculated in me each time do you think I would definitely get pregnant because I had sex when I was ovulating, and if I don't get pregnant would that mean something is wrong with me. I reali want us to start own family and reali want my own child. Anyone who can help me ASAP , I would reali appreciate it

Having sex EVERY day can actually KEEP you from getting pregnant. My husband and I could not get pg because that's what we did and I was told the same thing by my obstetrician. A man creates sperm, and a limited amount are released into his ejaculate when he orgasms. If he does not have enough time between sexual encounters to allow his backup sperm to mature, then he can release either no sperm or undeveloped sperm into his ejaculate. Underdeveloped sperm CAN (not WILL, but can) cause an embryo that is not formed properly, causing miscarriage later, assuming he would be able to get you pregnant at all during this time. If you really want to get pregnant, try every other day, or even every three days, concentrating more heavily on the 11-15 days after your period starts, as that is when you are fertile. It is possible you are pregnant, and it is a healthy baby, but if for some reason you are not this month, do what i am telling you to allow him to basically recoup after sex. Sex everyday is not necessarily going to cause him this reaction, but sex everyday for a month....yeah. I know it's hard. When you want a baby, you really want it, but trust me....you want a HEALTHY baby. So do what you need to to allow that to happen.

I am 22 years old no children but my fiance and i just got engaged November 7th , we had unprotected sex on the 8th he did his business inside of me and didnt tell me . My period was suppose to start on the 20th which is Sunday , i started to have cramps over the weekend which was the 11th 12th and 13th ( we had unprotected sex 2 outta those 3 days and again he did his business inside of me ) . But on the 14th which was Monday i started to like spot but the next day no blood or anything in the pad NOTHING . Tuesday night there was a small amount of blood but Wednesday nothing at all until me and my fiance had unprotected sex and he did his business inside of me again . Since yesterday after we did it there has been blood like a regular period and im having cramps as i would if i was on my period ! HELP i dont know if im pregnant or not its too soon to tell i mean its only been a week , im feeling all these symptoms and everything but i just dont know whats going on . He's worried about me and he is sure that im pregnant but i dont know ! i have a doctors appt on the 29th but in the mean time i need advice like ii know the home pregnancy test will be negative im still cramping and having some bleeding not real heavy but kinda medium .

Yea I'll try that. I'm just really scared in the past I had two terminations it's the biggest mistake of my life, and regret it everyday and abou a year and a half ago I had a misscarrige it was a horrible experience and I'm just so desperate to have my own baby. Are these the reasons why I'm not pregnant, would these stop me from conceiving. I am a healthy 21yr old and my husbands 24 and very healthy. I just want to give him a baby. He has a child from previous so the problem must be with me. I'd give anything to be a mum. Anyone who can help will be much appreciated.

You Cant Have Sex Everyday Its Not Good Especially If Your Trying To Get Pregnant.. My Doctor Told Me Its Better If You Try It A Couple Of Days Before You Ovulate Because Sperms Stay In You For About A Week It Takes 14/15 Days For Sperm To Get Thur Your Body That Way By The Time You Should Be Fertile... Also You Should Make Your Husband Eat Foods That Will Make His Sperm More Fertile Like ; Oysters , Pomegranate juice , Fruits and vegetables , And Pumpkin seeds