I was hopping for some support here. I am 31 next month and it will be 2 years since I am on TTC. At this point I honestly have to say I am depressed. I am o diet for two years because they told me if I lose weight I could be pregnant. Is anyone else in similar place?

We’ve been on TTC nearly as long as you, 2 years. I actually even feel embarrassed because everyone in my family is pregnant now except me. I know how you feel it’s seen a hard for me too. I thought I will have kid by now and hoping for another one. There are times when I just want it all to go away and never worry about it again. I've gone to two REs and tried everything except IVF and how they are deciding which route we want to choose, IVF or adoption. I'm also trying to lose weight

Hi I have also been TTC for 2yrs now and I'm 31 this years and till now there is no news for me too. Went for a laparoscopy this year and hoping that my menses come so that I can start my first cycle of clomid. To be frank, i'm also equally depressed and stress as most of my friends are either pregnant or their kids are already a year old. I'm putting on alot of weight and don't know how to lose it. Hope that you can share with me how to lose those pounds.