Hey everyone! Hope you're doing fine. I have been TTC for 3 years. Being an anorexic patient meant it would take time. I was then told by my doctor that my hormone levels were highly disturbed. At first, I was put on contraceptive pills. However, nothing seems to be working out. He says I should op for IVF but I am really confused about where I should go for a good process. Please help.

Hey there Monika. Hope you're doing good. It must be very difficult for you to accept that you're an anorexic patient. I am sure you're dealing with it. I hope you're soon able to recover as well. However, since anorexia a disorder which has diverse effects on one's body. It might be a bit risky for you to conceive a baby. Not only that but since you have a poor ovarian reserve. Getting pregnant will not be easy at all. However, you could go for other treatments which many women are using today. As these treatments assist one in conceiving. IVF and surrogacy are two of the highly successful treatments. Just make sure that you do your research properly on the clinic you choose. As it is going to be a huge step a good clinic can be a saviour. Personally speaking the clinic I visited was really good as they cared about everything. I was really impressed with how they dealt with me. Anyways, best of luck! Sending baby dust your way.

Hey Monika, please don't get so much disturbed. Anorexia is not such a dangerous disease. By Simply changing your eating habits you can overcome this disease. Your hormones are disturbed because of Anorexia. However, if your doctor has suggested IVF for you. Then go for it. IVF is becoming very common throughout the world. A number of clinics are giving their services. The clinic i have recently visited for myself is really excellent. I have been searching for such clinics from the last two years. I am facing double infertility. Surrogacy is the only option for me. That clinic also offers the IVF at very reasonable prices. Different types of packages are available. Couples can choose according to their requirements. I will send you it's video links, if you want. Anyways, you will be successful in your journey of IVF. All the best.