Hey All, just want to say THANK YOU in advance for reading this and for any thoughts or comments you may have.

Okay, so I have had two miscarriages, the last one was almost two years ago. Since then my wonderful husband and I have been trying to concieve. Sadly, we have had no luck. I am 21 and my husband is 32. When I was little, I was told I have hyperthyroidism, a condition that causes you not to gain weight. I am also aniemic, which means my iron is low. My periods are normally pretty regular, until the last 3 months or so. This month my period started on the 06/04/08 and stopped 06/10/08. Then I started lightly bleeding on 06/16/08 and just stopped 06/25/08.

Not sure what that's all about. So that kinda concerns me. Should I be concerned with the irregular period? Is the hyperthyroidism going to prevent me from getting my own little bundle of joy?

I was wondering if anyone can relate to me and have had the same problems. Does anyone have any suggestions to help my chances of concieving?

Please and Thank You!!
HMK