Sorry to bother you me and my partner are trying to get pregnant since december 04 i have had 2 miscarriages... I have irlegular periods sometimes but mostly they are on time... me and my partner have been trying since november but from december 25th 05- april 16th 06 i had no period but had about 7 pregnancy tests done just to be sure... but today in work i had had a stressful day and when went to the toilet to find spotting but my period isn't due for another 11days min? what could this be? could this be implantation? or something else? i am 17 btw just incase age is a factor which i know it is please help

Are you saying that you had no period since December 2005? You may not be ovulating at all! Have you seen a doctor regarding this matter? You may have to take some injections and check if you have problems with your hormones or with endometriosis since you had two miscarriages. Endometriosis is a condition in which uterine tissue grows on other sites besides uterus like bladder, ovaries, fallopian tubes, bowels, etc

This condition could be making conception difficult!

Since you are only 17, your body may have not developed yet fully to carry a baby. Although it is said that women can have babies when they start their period, I am not so convinced! My cousin was 18 when she was trying to get pregnant for over two years without any luck! She was so small, thin and tiny that I wasn’t even sure if she could have a baby. She also had two miscarriages before she managed to get pregnant and carry the pregnancy all the way! I honestly think you need to see a gynecologist, to see if there’s an apparent reason of those miscarriages and see if there’s way to prevent them and also check out why you’re not getting your periods.

Good luck!