I'VE HAD 3 ABORTIONS AND I'M WONDERING HOW THAT WILL EFFECT ME EVER GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN

With each abortion you do reduce your chances of concieving if it wasn't done properly. I had to have one years ago due to the pregnancy being ectopic and I was mortified that it would cause problems inthe future. I have also suffered a miscarriage. And here I am pregnant again. You still have a good chance of becoming pregnant. I would suggest talking with your ob/gyn when you decide to start a family and he/she can make sure everything is good to go for you. But most woman after multiple abortions/miscarriages go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies.

THANKS to todays sterile conditions and well trained doctors, you WILL BE ABLE to concieve agian as long as you have no other problems that would have affected conception before!

Many women have 2-3-4 abortions, yet have 2-3 health children.

I had my 1st and only abortion over 12 yrs ago, life does go on and the timing gets right to start your journey into motherhood. I now have a happy, hectic life with a good husband and 3 boys! Good Luck to you.

i used cytotec pills to have an abortion about 10 months ago,i nserted 3 pills into my vigina.however i am now trying to have a baby now and its proving to be difficult.could it be possible that i cant conceive anymore.,could my uterine be raptured.