I am 26 year old lady, and facing this problem from last couple of months. Problem is I am unable to control urine irrespective of quantity. It just flows out if I try to control for few 'seconds' also ....

Highly appreciate any suggestions .. advice.

Thank you

Hi there,

Have you noticed any discharges from your vagina? This sounds to me like it might be caused by yeast infection. Yeast infection is a fungal infection and many women can get it. However this might also be caused by urinary tract infection. This is a bacterial infection and some statistic say that more than 60% of all women have urinary tract infection at least once in their life time. You can use some antibiotics to treat the urinary tract infection. Are you sexually active? Is there a chance that this could be caused by some sexually transmitted disease? If so you will need to see a doctor and run some test to confirm this.

All the best,

Danella