ok well for the last couple of weeks when i pee there is like this bloody mucus discharge & then sometimes its like tissue, but its bloody too. im not sure what it is. i dont think im pregnant. i need some advice.

Hi there,

From what I now these symptoms do indicate the pregnancy. Mucus and blood in urine are early sings of pregnancy but you could do the home pregnancy test to confirm this diagnosis. I would suggest you to do this test just to rule out other possible causes of some illness or other physical complication. Have you notices any pain when you urinate? Is there a chance of some sort of injury? When you notice blood in your urine it usually refers to onset of some infection in the body or in your urinary tract. So you also might have urinary tract infection as well. Have you used any medication in past period?

All the best,

Danella

I have those when i pee but also have that stuff come out to