I'm a 14 year old female, and I found a pimple type sore on the the inner lips of my vagina while using the restroom. It released white puss type stuff, followed by clear liquid. I've never been sexually active, and I'm kind of freaked out by this. What is it? Should I be worried, or is this normal?

It's just a pimple.
it happens.

uggh, i've got the same thing. it is annoying but it should clear up after a while. give it some time. it may be a good idea to wear those small menstrual pads from time to time.

Hallo,
The fact that you have pimples inside your inner lips on your vagina means that this is caused by some sort of infection or a rash. Do you have any problems with urination? Have you experienced any pain while you urinate? This could be caused by urinary tract infection which is very often in girls. If this is caused by urinary tract infection you will need antibiotics to treat this condition. Also you might have yeast infection which is fungal infection and it is also very often in girls. So try to find the right cause of this and start treating it as soon as you can. I hope this was helpful.

All the best to you,
Karen