What can be done about recurring e-coli infections? My bladder has been checked and is fine, I wipe correctly, and have good hygiene. At first I thought it was my use of my personal bidet, then I thought it was due to germs being caught in my jacuzzi in difficult to clean places, now I'm just concerned because after antibiotics, the infection always comes back. Please help.

Urinary tract infection is most often caused by E coli bacteria. The thing is that the antibiotics that you use might not be strong enough for the infection to clear it out completely. Do you use any birth control pills? Sometimes the cause for recurring urinary tract infection could be caused by birth control pills. You have to understand that urinary tract infections are recurrent in women. There can even be a period of one or two years that you can constantly have urinary tract infection no matter what treatment you use. The fact is that pregnant women can get the urinary tract infection more easily then other women.

I hope this helped you a bit. Good luck.

I get a infection about every 6th month what can I di HELP