I’m sure I have some genital disease because lately I have noticed strange things are happening to me.
First, during sex with my boyfriend, the other day, it was very painful and accompanied with strong bleeding.
I don’t know why this occurred because we slept many times before and I was in a 13th day of my menstrual cycle.
I also felt some mild discomfort while I was urinating so I thought it could be some urinary infection?
Could I be right?
Is there any other possible cause of my problems?

Well, I can say you could be right! It could be some urinary infection that caused all this problems.
But there is one thing that doesn’t match! Urinary infection rarely cause bleeding associated with vaginal intercourse.
There is one disease that matches your symptoms. Disease is called Gonorea.
Gonorea is a curable sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae. These bacteria can infect the genital tract, mouth, and rectum of both men and women.
When women have symptoms, the first ones may include bleeding associated with vaginal intercourse, painful or burning sensations when urinating and yellow or bloody vaginal discharge. If you notice, you had two of those three symptoms.
Gonorea is a very common infectious disease.
There are several possible complications of this disease. It can damage the fallopian tubes enough to cause infertility or increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy. So, you should contact your gynecologist to get appropriate treatment.

gonhorrea also causes green discharge....so if u noticed that, then that might be it!