I'm new to this message board stuff but i'm going to give it a try. My last normal period was May 15th. My periods usually last 3 days and have medium bleeding with terrible cramps. I should have gotten my next visit from AF June 9th. But instead I was on June 11th I started having Brownish red discharge with no cramps . It lasted for 3 days and then 2 more days of spotting none of which was even heavy enough for a pantyliner. Along with that I have been feeling bloated (I only have 3 pair of jeans out of like 8 that fit me now ! ), having mood swings, crying spells, my face has broke out, extreme fatigue, But I can't seem to sleep enough, I find myself waking up to use the restroom which isn't like me. I Have had spells of gas( which isn't like me at all.) And everytime I eat I get burps, loud enough that even if I cover mouth you can hear them. And eating werid foods ( peanut butter and strawberries) . And craving milk which I usually stay away from ... Now I have taking 2 HPT and they were Negative. And I Had a Blood Test I was sure it was gonna be postive, But it was negative. If I'm not pregnant, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ? I know something is not right..... I just can't tell what it is! I need advice!

That's so frustrating! When you have a missed period and other pregnancy symptoms like frequent urination, mood swings, pimples, and bloating but all your pregnancy tests come back negative, that's really confusing. 

What could be wrong with you... either stress is messing with your menstrual cycles or an intense desire to get pregnant is. Or you could have a hormonal imbalance. 

Either way, I would want to get to the bottom of why I am having pregnancy symptoms without actually being pregnant, and I would go to my doctor and ask them to check it out real good. I'd rule out pregnancy for now though since the blood test was negative as well. 

Hi. I am so confused. My last period was on April the 1st. My periods are usually to the day, I have tested three times and two out of three were negative. One had a very faint line. I am feeling nautious, tender breasts, weight gain, heartburn, discharge, fatigued & it feels as if my stomach is gettin harder. I am overweight to begin with. Would that have anything to do with the hcg levels?

hello im in the same boat im 24 i havent had a period for four months, its driving insane, ive been feeling sick and have tender breast my appeatite has gone i have lost half stone in weight, i have been to the docs and im waiting to have a blood test and urine sample. i have got a scan in three weeks time but i just want to know what goin on in my body. im worried that because i work out at the gym alot this has prevented me from having a normal period. i hope i can get it sorted its all i can think about.
im just glad that im not the only one going through this. :$

hi steph,
when i had simmilar sympotoms I was detected of ovarian cysts.I guess you can consult gynacologyst.
best wishes

I can tell you that from my own personal experience. I am 26, and recently found out that I am pregant and in the first trimester, probably about 4-5 weeks. This is actually the first time I have admitted to myself that I am pregant. I confirmed it with 2 pregancy tests and both came out postive, right away. If none of your tests have come out postive, you are NOT pregant. I am not saying there is not anything else wrong, but I would assume you are not pregant since those tests are 99% effective after your first missed period and some you can even test before.

This is my first pregancy, and I can tell you that you will know if you are. This was a complete accident and I really did not think it could happen, but there are a few tell tale signs that I experienced which clued me in:

1. Breasts are so sore
2. Light headedness
3. Missed period
4. Weird digestion and upset stomach.
5. Being moody and irrational
6. Feel bloated.

Those are the signs, but if blood and urine tests say you are not pregnat, than I would consult your doctor because it may be something else that is serious.

Maybe going to the gym or working out would help some of your symptoms and bloating?

You could be pregnant but it could also be gall bladder problems. Talk to your doctor...

Hi All,

I have the same problem i have not a a period for a month now and i am very worried! I have had a bllod test and a HPT which says i am not pregnant! Though they are testing me for STD's now in which i am waiting for the rersults its very scary for us all but hopefully it will all turn out for the best

Good luck

I think that if your pregnancy test comes back negative there is still a great chance that you are pregnant, I mean even docs can back me up on this. Its possible that you are too early, and the urine hpt cant detect yet. That is why the blood pregnancy test would be a good back up because it can detect the early hcg levels.

hey i have the symptoms too and all of the pregnancy test i have taken have been negative. My period was late and when it came it lasted two and a have days. then two days later i spotted very lightly for two days. what could it be???

I went to the doctor today and i got a pregnancy test done and it came back negative. Every test that i take at home are always negative to and im sure that my boyfriend has ejaculated in me at least 3 times and i still get negative results so what should i do about that? they made me give blood every time that i go and still cant find nothing. My period is now 5 days late and the only syptoms that i am having is cramping and nausea and i feel very tired and weak sometime so what should i do?

Well, I'm 18 y.o and I have been on brith control since i was 13 due to heavy periods. Just recently I stopped taking my birth control pills. My last period was in Dec of 2006 and not one since. I am tired, my breast hurt, i have constant headaches, abdominal cramping, im gaining weight, eating like a horse, and feeling very nauseated to certain smells. I have even been getting sickness every single night around the same time. The thing is, I have taken 5 at home pregnancy tests and one came back positive. I went to the doc and he order a blood test, it came back negative so he made me come in for a urine test at his office, and it is negative...so basically I have no idea what's going on a no period....

hi am a 19 ys girl ... i had my period about 2 days late ... my doctor prescribed me a medicine to avoid pregnancy ...after taking that medicine , after 3-4 days , i notcied that when i squeeze my right breast , some secretion is there ... is it because i am pregnant ... my next periods are on the 9 th of april .. shud i wait for them or go and consult a gynac ?? am i pregnant ?

I have not had a period in almost three months. I have taken four pregnancy test and all come back negative. Nothing has really change in my life, appetite or weight. The only solution is stress. I have not seen the doctor yet because I just keep hoping that I will get my period. Any suggestions??

Hey I had the same problems when i was pregnant with my daughter, I tested alot with her and got negative anwers.. it wasnt until 2 weeks and 3 days after i missed my period that i finaly got a postive result and she is healthy as can be.. Some women dont make enough pregnancy hormone to be detected early