In April i started my menstration on the 10th; however in may im still waiting for my periods and today is the 11 may.

what might be the cause of delay?

i had unprotected sex on the 27th April.

am i pregnant?

am in a similar situation. had period on 13th of april and had unprotected sex on the 21st. 6days later some very light spotting and bleeding for a few days. found out about implantation bleeding which just caused me to worry as what happened sounds like it could be it. i know that not all the doctors agree about implantation bleeding. it's now the 12th of may i'm expecting my period today but it has not come so far. i know it's a little early to be worrying i've not really got any other symptons and it could all just mean nothing but i'm thinking that i might be pregnant

I have a similar situation also. I had a normal period on April 25 and I went off on the 30th of April. I have been trying to conceive but never been lucky. On the 16th of May I started having some lite spotting just 2 pantiliners worth. 17th of May lite spotting when I wipe myself only. 18th of May the same issue and I am always regular and never spot before my period. I was ovalution the first week of May up to the 7th of May. I have been moer sleepy than normal and fatigued bad. some mild cramping on my left side and lower back and abdomen area. Do you think that this is Implantation Bleeding?