My period has always been exactly 30 days. This cycle I'm already 9 days late. I have nausea, breast tenderness, dizziness, and some cramps (not serious) for 3 weeks now. I've taken 2 HPT and the last one at 6 days past when my usual period would show up. Both were negative. We have sex all the time because we want a baby. I'm too scared to take another test and find out it's negative again. Should I wait to take another test, or should I go straight to the doctors? Thanks.

My opinion would be for you to go to the doctor

Well..... what happend are you pregnant?

i am having the same problem i am 11 days late and i will be going to my doctors on monday and asking for a blood test. i never miss my period and if i do its only a day or to late but not this long.

well..i just noticed hat i have been getting a brownish discharge color which is VERY abnormal for me because have never had this before. I just got off my period a week ago. I have cramps...headaches...and i have been really tired lately and in and out of the bathroom urinating. i had an abortion 5 months ago. i dont know if that has anything to do with it. i took a pregnancy test and it said that i wasnt pregnant. i dont know what is wrong

i'm 10 days late for my period and i had drunk sex on april 10th then on april 16th we used the "pull out" method, i've had a lot of the signs of pregnancy but i took a urine test today and it was negative, i'm only 17 and i don't know what kind of test it was considering i went to the school clinic to get tested so it was probably a generic test, i was supposed to start my period on may 1st, but the week before that i had a brownish discharge that wasn't normal at all and i usually have my periods at around the same time every month and this one hasn't came yet, i'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not, but because the urine test was negative, i'm thinkin i'm not, but is there a chance that i might be pregnant?