I had unprotected sex the day after i got off my period. my period was suppose to be due on the 17 but it is now the 18th and still no period. I have been having cramps with clear white discharge, and also pelvic cramps. Now today i am experiencing abdominal cramps. i tested today and it was a disappointing negative. i just wanted to know have anyone else experienced this or can someone explain whats going on. please help!

last month(june) i had my period on the 16th and now it is the 26th of JULY!!! still no period but I've began to experience really intense cramps.....way stronger than my normal cramps

I've never missed my period before and all ept's come back negative.

youre not a lone but I dont know what it is

I have this same issue I'm going to test again this upcoming month if I still haven't had a visit from Aunt Flow and if it still comes back negative then I'm going to do a blood test. Its really weird though I just had a baby 3 months ago, nursing and I got my period a month after and haven't since I'm trying to watch and be careful what I do b/c I'm nursing and might be preggy. please some one help?!

well, my periods are pretty normal it has been (aug 22, sept 25, oct 26, nov 25, dec 29) according to my period and ovulation tracker that i log my periods into says i was due 4 my period jan 30th. i know its only feb 1st and 2 days late but ive never missed a whole month b4 until i was pregnant back in 2003 and i knew i was pregnant when i didn't have my period for a whole week cuz my periods are pretty much normal and predictable. me n my bf have sex a lot and probably even had sex during my fertile days (9th-14th) and on my ovulation day (14th) i took an ept this morning and it was negative.....would u think i was pregnant? how long should i wait to take another test if i still don't get my period? any help would be great! thanks

My periods are kind of abnormal, but I've never had this problem before that I have now, I haven't had a period for three months. Before October, my periods seemed to be normal. I've taken a few pregnancy tests but all of them were negative. I have cramps like I would with a period, but theres not a period. I have cramps in my lower abdomen and in my pelvis. Here lately they seemed to have been coming more often and I can feel movement in my stomach. I have no idea whats going on but I need to see a doctor soon.

sorry 2 say but thank god i'm not d only 1. i hv been searching for days now an this is d closest i've gotten 2 someone with my symptoms. i hv'nt gotten my periods 3 mths now since my bf went away 2 work. needless 2 say no sex. i took a test after being 2 mths late an it was negative. i no i hv 2 go 2 d doctor but i hv d flu really bad an i'm so tired. just wish someone could tell me what's going on.

wow i am going through the same thing...my last period was nov 13-19 i had sex the last day of my cycle...also on all me ovulation days. and today i woke up with cramps, my boobs are on fire, and i cant use the potty what could this be please help!!!