Hello, I am 18 years old and I had unprotected sex with my girl friend last night. As always I "pulled out" and she swallowed. She gave me oral sex for awhile then we got in bed. She then decided that she wanted to have sex again, so we did. I didn't ejaculate in her. She started her period 2 weekes ago. What's the likely hood that she is pregnant? 

pulling out the penis before ejaculating is technically called 'coitus interruptus', a natural method of contraception. But coitus interruptus is not always successful as there may be low level of sperms in the preseminal fluid or lubricant that u emit before ejaculation which might travel up and impregnate the girl... One way to maximise the effectiveness of coitus interruptus and further minimise the chances of pregnancy is to abstain from sex from day 10 to 17 of the menstrual cycle(method called 'periodic abstinence'), i.e., u r avoiding sex when the female is ovulating and the chances of getting pregnant are maximum... Well... this doesn't mean u wont be turned on on those days so i suggest fore-play, fondling, oral sex, anal sex, ha****b, etc. on those days....;-)

Now, for the "knowing if she's pregnant or not" part..., if menstrual bleeding occurs next time, u guys r safe. And if menstrual bleeding does not occur during the next period then u guys gotta rush to the gynaecologist...!!

I would wait it out and see if she gets her period. If she is late or if it's different than it typically is then i would have her take a test to be sure.