On October 18 i had sex with my girlfriend but before i had sex i masturbated and i ejaculated and then she came to my house like 30 mins later also before she came i took a shower and i cleaned off any sperm when she finally came we had sex with condom but after i took it off and had sex with her unprotected. After this she had been telling me that she pees alot lately and that shes tired because of school work and she has problems with her parents she also says that she feels like she wants to throw up is she pregnant ?

first of i think your hispanic ,im a hispanic male myself ,but let me tell yo u the chances of her getting pregnant are high ,if shes able to ,and i assume shes not on bc,get her to take a home pregancy test ,as soon as possible,and take it from there.

I only gave like 5 strokes unprotected and then i stopped by the way

did you ejaculated in her thats the question ,not how many srokes ,it doent matter one or a thosand ,if you ejaculated in her and she or you r unprotected ,then yea the chances of her being pregnant are high ,but keep in mind that both of you have to be equip to concieve, so yea get her a home pregnancy test to give you an idea

No i didnt ejaculate

now its just a matter of precum and thats a hard question for you to answere because that to is a possibility, it only takes one little bitty sperm to meet her egg and shes pregnant ,but from what you told me and my experince ,with women ,and this is only my opinion,ok i think the chances of her being pregnant are low ,but like i said i cantt be positive i think you have 3 option wait and see if she gets any symtoms,wait some time if she starts her period ,or get a home pregancy test or tell her to see a doc which is the best option,that way youll know for sure