Yesterday me and my girlfriend had protected sex till she took off the condom.We had intercourse for about 1 1/2 hours.I ejaculated once and used the pull-out method.Before that I pre-cummed which I know is dangerous(especially since I masturbated earlier that day till I had an ejaculation,but I urinated almost immedaitely afterward killing most sperm,I hope) Anyway,her and I had sex and I ended up having an ejaculation inside of her during sex.Immediately afterward I made her cleanse herself.I didnt watch her but she says she used a dish towel and running water.I am not sure if it was a lot of sperm,a little or if she even got it out.Can you help me find ways to know if she is pregnant or how to prevent her from being pregnant.Please help.
Thank you

It sounded as though your gf had wanted to get pregnant all along. The most telling sign was that she pulled your condom off while the two of you were having sex. You must understand that men and women have sex for somewhat different reasons. For most men, the "fun" factor plays an important part. Women, on the other hand, if they think you are a stud and a good provider, may decide that they want you to be the father of their child, will do anything to get you to inseminate them. It is their reproductive strategy, to ensure that their offsprings will have the most superior genetic makeup for survival. I would advise that you be more careful next time. Use spermicidal gel both inside and outside your condom. This should afford you the most protection.

I cannot say whether she is pregnant or not, and you won't know for sure for the next three or so weeks before you can get a positive or negative pregnancy test. She can go to the doctor for a blood test as well, but right now it seems it's a bit too early. Even if she cleaned herself, the sperm may have already left the semen so washing it out is pretty much useless whether she did or not. Does this help?

Even if she cleaned herself, the sperm may have already left the semen so washing it out is pretty much useless whether she did or not.

hey guys the person claiming to be a 'certified' doctor is full of c**p there is no whay that would be able to kill the sperm cells. just make you feel sick. if it has been less than72 hour you could try taking plan B.

because you ejaculated in her there is a significant chance she could become pregnat. but that depends on your fertility and also on where she was in her reproductive cycle.

wow, how about not make the mistake of letting her take off the condom unless she wants to get prego or wanted u to have a better time idk but even if she cleaned her self with running water and a cloth the best way to try to prevent or hopefully maake most sperm come out would be with a douch and some viniger!!

i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend recently and as i pulled out to get into another position i noticed what looked like sperm on the entrance of my girlfriends vagina...just on the entrance....i had earlier already ejaculated and made sure to wipe it off as much as i could however i was still erect and continued to have sex.....is there a chance i may have ejaculated inside my girlfriend's vagina??? And what would be the chances of her becomming pregnant if that sperm was just on the inside of her vagina??

@ hose clamps i asked the girl I'm dating to prom and we both find each other physically and mentally attractive. I was texting her and she asked me if we were going to any parties after prom wink face ;) I am 18 years old 161 lbs. and 5"7 (aka little Arnold swarschenegger) Does this apply to what you were talking about in ur first comment? And do you think she is thinking that way? Thank you

my boyfriend and i had sex 2 days ago.... we did it in the dark so i coudnt see whether or not pre cum was involved... he didnt ejaculate inside of me but im learning more about precum and im getting scared... im suppose to see my period around next week...im just 17 cant afford to get pregnant well not now.....help thanks :)

She was trying to get pregnant

What kind of women have you been with?

Utter c**p you shouldn't be posting this rubbish!

ma ki choot!

Hello. I'm no expert but I am in medical school.  Any unprotected sex, even with ejacualting outside of the vagina, or not ejaculating at all could cause a pregnancy. If she is ovulating, then the small amount of semen that comes out f the urethra before ejaculation could be enough to get her pregnant. The only safe protection is ... Being protected. Condoms, spermicide, birth control pills all are ways of preventing pregnancy. The morning after pill aka Plan B simply delays a woman's ovulation. Sperm can live up to 3-5 days. If she gets plan B before ovulation, you can't have sex during the next 5-6 days in order to prevent her ovulation and your sperm meeting up and making a baby.  The pull out method has gotten many girls pregnant. Please consider all your options and choose the best to protect yourself and her. 

Before you even have sex make the decision of witch you want to get her pregnant or if you don't want to make sure you where extra protective condoms and make the a little tight , If she reaches down there tell her you wouldn't want to make her pregnant because you aren't ready yet & tell her its just for fun to get used to it & if you choose that you want to make her pregnant & she agrees then just start without the condom on & fill her up with all you got ! & if she is pregnant Just to let you know its not that bad you have another little soul running around to take care of and love just think if she did get pregnant you would have a beautiful girl/boy! or maybe even twins ! just remember think before you do things like that ! please take this advice as helpful and not BS ! this is for your own good bye!