i had dry sex with my gf with underwear on , just for 2 mins, does she has chance to get pregnant ?

HELP ME ASAP

PLZZZ GUYZ PLZZZZZ

hey Prince,

NOPE :-D sperm has to get in the vagina for pregnancy to occur no sperm fluids (semen/pre-cum) no pregnancy

please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns ;-)

thx bro can u plzz answer one more thing for me, my underwear was kinda wet and as we did she told me tht i entered her a lil , was it safe bro?

i take it your underwhere was wet from pre-cum and not semen. is very unlikley if it soaked throug it would still be extreamy hard for pregnancy to occur. what type of underwhere were you whereing? boxers briefs ext...

i was wearing cotton brief underwear bro

yep i would say you are pretty safe man i wouldnt worry it would be nearly impossible your penis didnt poke through the hole in the front did it? if not you should be good 8)

if i had poked out then i should hav felt it but i didnt feel anything like that, does tht matter tht i entered her a lil with tht wet underwear ?

nope for anything to happen, the fluid would have to contain sperm which would then have to get thought the fibers of your underwhere then into the uterus. extreamly unlikley.

pre-cum normally doesnt contain sperm bet it can. the chances of it containing sperm increase dramatically if you ejaculated before you messed with your girlfriend and then did not pee afterwards before messing with your girlfrien. if this didnt happen then it is very unlikley that any sperm were present in your pre-cum

8)

thx bro, can u answer one more thing , me and my gf think to hav intercourse but worried tht she will get pregnant , and even if we use condom , we really cant rely on it , soo help us wht we can do ? or next time if we want to hav sex in underwear , wht r some precautions, and bro thx once again

first i would reccomend that if you are worried about pregnancy then dont have vaginal sex. there are plenty of other ways to have fun wich wont carry the risk of pregnancy. another option is birth controle pills, using a combination of birth controles such as spermicidal condoms, pills and withdrawl methods all decrease the risk of pregnancy. as far as having dry sex. i wouldnt reccomend trying to stick your penis inside her vagina with underwhere on. it would cause too much irritation to her and you. if you do ejaculate in your pants that will leak through and could carry a risk of pregnancy. also remember condoms are not just for preventing pregnancy they also help protect aginst STD's which you always have to be careful of. its crazy what people will tell you just to get some action if you know what i mean.

hope this helps and dont hesitate to ask any more questions. you can always private message me if there is anything else you want to discuss more privatly.

thx man , and yeah u asked me tht i pee before messing with her, soo yeah , no i didnt , i pee atleast 45 mins before ejaculate and after tht i didnt pee , soo tell me will it create plb , and one more thing bro, me and my gf wanna hav sex feeling sooo nything else we can do soo we can get those feelings

well the fact that you didnt pee after you ejaculated and then you went and messed with here means that some of the liquid that leeked out was semen containing sperm along with pre-cum. another thing are you circumscised? when you ejaculate and are not circumcised then semen gets trapped under your forskin and then if you go and stick your penis in her vagina sperm then gets transfered inthere putting her at a risk of pregnancy.

before doing anything sexual with her after you ejaculate make sure you urinate and wash your penis with water and if possible some mild soap.

have you tried oral sex? that can be really pleasurable and carries no risk of pregnancy.

there are lots of tips on how to do it online.

i will try not to hav ny vaginal or dry sex with her , but can u really tell me tht whtever already happened , does she has a chance of pregnancy

i'm sorry i had a hard time understanding what your questions is in the last post. :$

its like as my gf and me did sex with underwear on , does she has chance of pregnancy? and other thing i said tht i will not do any vaginal sex or dry sex with her