OK. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE THE OTHER DAY, AND HE EJACULATED, BUT HE USED THE PULLOUT METHOD. RIGHT AFTER THAT,, LIKE 5 TO 10 MIN LATER I WAS GIVING HIM ORAL SEX THAN WE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AGAIN,, AND THE SECOND TIME HE USED THE PULL OUT METHOD ALSO. but the next morning i began my menstrual. MY QUESTION IS: AM I PREGNANT SINCE WE DID IT A SECOND TIME UNPROTECTED?

NOTE: HE DID NOT URINATE AFTER OUR FIRST ROUND OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

Yes you could be pregnant - Pulling out is not a way of protecting against pregnancy. Go to your dr and get some birth control and always use a condom

You have a very slim chance of making a baby if he didn't come inside the vagina the best way to try these things is waiting till you get married that way you don't have to panic coming to this even if a proection method like condom is as safe nothing is 100 per cent be careful best of luck hope your results are negative but since you got your period you shouldn't worry

I know this is a very old post, but i just wanted to clarify one thing. She had more than a slim chance of getting pregnant. Once he had ejaculated, tho he pulled out, but went back in for round 2, the chances of conception were very high. There was live sperm in his pre cum from the first time he ejaculated.

did you get pregnant??

Hi I stupidly had sex with two guys one pulled out way before he ejaculated and the other came inside me- both at separate times. I'm really scared now as the one who cme inside me is now my boyfriend and he thinks the baby is his. I'm really scared incase it's not. What are the chances of it bing the lads who pulled out do you think?

Even married people can panic when they get pregnant. Not all married people want kids. Wait until you get married so you won't have to worry is an ignorant response.

I highly agree

Who’s was it ??