so me and my girlfriend were messing around an I precum first then I insert the head of my penis in her an I think I precum in her so can she get pregnant even though I pulled it out 20 seconds later?? She is really scared and so am I so please help. Can you get pregnant from precum?

There is always a chance of pregnancy.

If it was just precum and you had not ejaculated before you entered her then the general consensus is that there won't be any sperm so she wouldn't get pregnant.

If you had ejaculated earlier, it may contain sperm.

While pregnancy is unlikely, it is always possible.

What if I ejaculated 5 hours ago and I've been urinating a lot is there still some chances that there is sperm in the Precum?

There is always a chance but in this case I'd say unlikely.

so the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant is quite slim then right?

Quite slim yes, not impossible.

I know you want to hear "not going to happen" but I can't do that. No one can.

My girlfriend and I had sex with a condom and i ejaculated, we went to the beach and hung out in a water park then 4-5 hours later we had sex for about 20 seconds before i put a condom on...what are the chances my gf is pregnant from the pre cum?(i did not urinate between sex)

You can get pregnant from precum and regular cum i got preggers from precum

Yes I have been told that pre-cum does have sperm in it.  When you get excited like that it does start to move down out of the prostate glad, and the sperm is moving also, and if you had sex earlier it was possible that not all of it cleared out of the tubes.  Hope all turned out ok for you both.

Celebrity
You would be very unlucky for your or any woman or girl to fall pregnant due to pre-cum, the general consensus is that 99 times out of a 100 a girl or women won't but there is just that chance that she could. When I was making love to my wife I had my penis in her for 'ages' before I fully ejaculated and was fully aware that pre-cum was leaking out of my penis more or less continuesly, but if its only for a few secs that is OK, perhaps if you have your penis in for ages pre-cum could make her pregnant, at least increasing the chances of that.