On saturday i took my last pill in the cycle...
then i ended up having unprotected sex with my boyfriend however he pulled out before he ejaculated.

it's now wednesday and i still haven't come on my period...
is it possible i'm pregnant??
i'm only 16 and i'm scared...

can the fact i'm doing gcse's also affect my menstrual cycle?
so it could just be late, not pregnancy??

If you had sex on the last pill in your cycle, i would say your probably not pregnant, and the fact that he did not cum inside of you helps a lot.

If you have taken them faithfully all thru the month, i would say your fine and your period is probably just being stubborn.

I'm in a similar position; when I was just about done with my period (yet on the placebo pills--my last pack of bc!) I had unprotected sex, but he pulled out. My period even before that was being strange so I was sort of concerned. Since not being on the pill after that my period has yet to happen. I took my pills everyday around the same time so because of that it's probably ok, so if you did that as well, I'd say maybe your body is just adjusting to life not on bc...especially if your period was irregular without it.

I think that you are probably just late so I would not worry about it at this point. If you continue to not have your period then at that point you might want to take a pregnancy test just to be sure, but if you're on birth control then it is very unlikely you are pregnant. If you would like to reduce the likelihood that you get pregnant, though, I would recommend that your boyfriend use a condom while you have sex too. Keep us posted okay?

I had unprotected sex on the last day of taking my pill which was Monday however my partner didn't pull out am i still protected?!