Hey, my gf was rubbing my penis and the precum started to come out (note: i had my pants on while she was doing this) so i touched the tip with my finger then wiped it on the bed. After a while, i touched her vagina but jus a touch .. didn't really feel it. We didn't have sex or anything but thats what basically happen. Can she get pregnant by that?

o man im in the same situation, ok so i touch my penis and feel the pre cum, and then im pretty sure i wiped it on my shorts, or the bed sheet, then i was touching my girls vagina, i never really penetrated her, i was just rubbing the outside, i maybe went like a 1/4 of an inch in, can she get pregnant????? I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Alright, Yes precum can cause a girl to become pregnant since this contains a fair amount of sperm, which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days at the latest and wait for the egg to be released..It doesnt matter if you were near, or in just a little if cum or precum is in the vaginal area or touches the vaginal area they can get into the cervix and wait... Wrap it before you tap it!!

Pre-cum does not contain sperm in itself. It can contain some sperm from a previous ejaculation and that hasn't been washed away by urinating. It is very unlikely that she might get pregnant, I wouldn't worry about that. I would just learn my lesson and start wrapping my penis from now on.

wow i learned alot i feel much better ..ive had a similar situation to this. thanks

Guys me and my finacee have sex all the time and we have been together for about a year now... he precums all the time and it goes inside me and i have not become pregnant so i don't think that you should worry about it much.. there might be a chance but it is very highly unlikely o.O

While this may be true, I can tell you that from another thread that I just told someone that with the pull out method that it's only 70% effective even with perfect use, so you do neet do be careful and not take a risk. I think it's a good idea to wear a condom if you are worried about getting pregnant. YOu're ina bit of a different position since you're engaged to be married. What do you think?

So last night my boyfriend and i were fooling around and i was doing stuff to him but wekept getting interupted so he went to finish in the bathroom. When he came back, a little while after he fingered me...could that cause pregnancy? And then a little later we wanted to do itbut didnt have condoms, so he put the tip ofhis penis on the outside of my vagina but his was wet kinda and idk if it was precum ornot, and im like realllllllly freaking out! I do noooot wanna get pregnant! Someone help:(

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me,me and my girlfriend where fooling around,I wasn't completely hard and I'm not sure if I precummed or not but I wiped the tip anyway and put it on her vagina,I wasn't hard enough to penetrate so the head didn't even go in,I did pee before all this,should I worry?

I'd have a question too. Yesterday my girlfriend and I fooled around a little bit, involving mutual masturbation. After I safely ejaculated (in the toilet) I wiped my penis with toilet paper, then washed it with cold water (with my right hand) and then wiped it (and my hand) dry with a towel. After that we cuddled for a while (maybe 5-10 minutes), my hands touching several surfaces, then I fingered her with my right middle finger. Do you think any of the sperm could have survived until that point (also note that her fertile period should have just ended according to the calendar) and have gotten her pregnant?
Thanks in advance

someone mentioned the pregnancy rate for pulling out was 70% (which is ture in a way) but i find it necessary to mention what this percent actualy means. the study that checked this and all other birth control methods measured it by seeing how many women per 100 were pregnant after regular sex for 1 year. (regular sex being defined as 2-3 times per week, which comes out to 130 per year) so using no protection other than pulling out 130 differnet times will get someone pregnant 70% of the time. so if u just accidentaly touch her with a little that u washed off once on the surface the chances would be so incredibly low that for that to happen would be bizzare, because honestly hav you ever heard of a teen pregnancy that didnt involve actual sex? this is the one downside to sex ed, its great but even when they dont use scare tactics its scares the sh*t out of you when u try stuff like this. so yeah dont worry, but dont be thinkin that stat is so shiny u wanna try it unprotected either...

so someone help please. im a virgin, and im pretty sure my bf had precum on the tip of his penis, then rubbed it near my v but didnt enter. then he got a condom and went in 1/4 of the way so just the tip was in. this occurred the day i was due for my period, is there any chance im pregnant? ayudame por favor!! i dont want to be pregnant going into college at 17.

i dont think precum causes pregnancy. i've been havin sex since a year and sometimes my bf goes in without washing off his precum.. so it is likely that you dont get pregnant cuz i havent till now (touch wood). there is no need to worry for this. chill guys!!

yeah so im really scared... my boyfriend and I were messing around and he had his underwear on, however i had nothing on. i gave him a hand job, and a little bit after that he kept rubbing the tip of his penis on my vagina but not in it. his underwear was wet from ejaculation, and i was wet too. sould i be pregnant now????

I agree with you guys! Im scare too! My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I believe he precum a bit on the tip of his penis, and I believe he also touch my vagina , but didnt go in - just around it. After that, he fingered me....... and I'm scare that what if the precum got push in because of his finger ?! Is that possible !? I'm reallllly scare , b/c I still young ! I dont wanna get pregnant:(

And I was wondering, after fooling around like that - the next time you get your period - do you have to miss it to know that you're at risk of being pregnant?