I am 14 and my girlfriend is 15 and we had unprotected sex 2 days ago and I pulled out. I masturbated that morning and urinated after masturbation. What are the chances of her being pregnant?

If it were at a fertile time there is a possibility, but you have given no cycle details.

1. What date did her last period start?
  2. How long is her cycle (typically 28 days)?
  3. What date is her next period due to start?
  4. What date did you have sex?

Her last period was march 25th. Her cycle is around 7 days. Her next period is due the 25-27 of april. We had sex the 18th of april

In that case, she was unlikely to have been fertile on 18th April. Her cycle is 31-33 days from the dates you have given. She would have to have ovulated 5-7 days later than expected for that to have been a fertile time.
If it had been a fertile time, then there is a chance she could get pregnant. I take it that morning's masturbation ended in ejaculation, but did you ejaculate after you had sex? If so how soon?

That mornings masturbation ended in ejaculation and I pulled out a good 5-10 seconds before ejaculation

5-10 seconds is quite close, and some sperm could have risen by then, but I think the chances of pregnancy are very low given her usual cycle.

can you give me a percentage of her being pregnant?

There is no way of calculating that. Even if I said 0.1%, this could be that 1 in 1000. If you know the date she definitely ovulated, I could be more definite in my response. What you did was risky, but I believe it happened at a non-fertile time from what you have said.

ok thanks for all of your help

pleased to help