I have not had a period for 3 months, I have had sore tummy when should have come on. my nipples and breasts or sore. took 2 hpt but nothing! any ideas please

I can help you with a bit more information!

1. When was your last period?
2. Have you had unprotected sex since then?
3. Have your periods ALWAYS been regular?
4. What is your usual cycle length?
5. Do you have any discharge?

My last period was first. Week in Jan 2010.yes I have had unprotected. I am nornanlly am give a week either side. I have a morning when should have my period its just slighty brown but then stops

Hi honey! I need you to go to your doctors and have a blood test! Mention to them that it has been 3 months! Also ask for a Vaginal Internal Ultrasound to see if you have an Ovarian Cyst - whcih can give you signs of pregnancy! Let me know what happens OK? Good lcuk honey!

I have booked an appointment for tue for a blood test etc. I will let u know. Thanks for ur advice hun

hey.. if someone can lend some advise i would really appriciate it.. my last period was april 27th 2013. may 8th 2013 my husband and i had unprotected sex and many times after that date. it is now july 2nd 2013 and still no period.. around the end of may not sure exactly when i had very little pinkish/brownish spotting that lasted a day then stopped.. ive been getting sick randomly and if im not puking then i feel like im gonna.. stomache just keeps turning.. i have lower back pains and pains going threw my lower abdomen like cramps but no period. i feel like im going to the bathroom all the time. i have days when im happy and all of a sudden i just wanna cry and my neice noticed i got really angry for no reason quite a few times and just started throwing stuff. depending on whats going on threw the day ive been taking extra naps or sleeping in later than normal. if i get up early and dont take a nap cuz im out in about im exhausted and ready to fall over and sleep for a few days it feels like. My breasts are quite tender.. if i barly press on them they start to hurt all threw and my nipples expecially are sensitive. i get hot flashes to were i just wanna strip to my birthday suit and put a fan on me which it dont help its summer time. and i get dizzy randomly.. i cant lay on my belly it hurts.. can some1 plz help.. i think im prego!?!?!