Can someone please help me! My husband and I are trying to fall pregnant, I recently discovered that I have PCOS.

They gynae put me on clomid, and then from day 12 we needed to "go for it". So we did

I am now 6 days past ovulation, I am having period like cramps, have had bad back pain, my nipples are sensitive?

is this a sign of pregnancy?

It is definitely early, only six days after the ovulation and unprotected sex, for you to be showing signs of pregnancy. The problem and confusion always come up because all hormonal products like birth control pills or Clomid contain a certain dose of female sex hormones that our body produces to regulate things like ovulation, menstrual cycle and all the changes your body goes through PMS, during ovulation or at the early stages of pregnancy like period like cramps, back pain, sensitive nipples or mood swings. So, you really need to wait two more weeks to do the urine pregnancy test, or if you can do the blood test.

Ok, thank you

the waiting is going to drive me crazy!

is day 28 to early to test for pregnancy?

Urine tests are most reliable some two weeks after the ovulation, or abou the time you should have gotten your period. But maybe I didn't get it right - has it been 28 days since you ovulated and had sex? If it has... do the test and I really wish you all the best! Please, let me know hoe it went.

No, lol!

Im on day 20 of my cycle, so its 6 days past ovulation for me
we had sex day 12, 14 and 15

Yep, my brain is going into sleep mode :-D You'll have to wait a little longer, as I said before, or do the blood pregnancy test at the clinic (this one can detect pregnancy much sooner than urine test) if you have the opportunity - I know that I couldn't wait :-)

Alright, will just have to try be patient! ;-)