I will be taking a test tomorrow afternoon but just want to share the symptoms I'm getting, if anyone has had the same? I am 21 years old. Since Thursday I have been feeling very bloated, quite intense stomach cramps on both sides(first thought it was constipation) pains in my breasts and more perkier but sore nipples, discharge which is staining underwear(its like bleach). Headaches and episodes of blured vison, also got the sweats when in bed and blocked nose. I am also on the implant birth control, its not 100% accurate though. Its probably me just over thinking but its a lot to go through in a few days. Has this happened to anyone else or is anyone going through this? Thanks

i want to fall pregnant but i dont know if i can im 1year n 3 months off da 2 month injection ...me n my bf reali want a bby n everytym we get dissapointed i cnt c a doc cos they wna talk me out of this and i dnt want to im ready for a baby...this week was my ovulation23 but i dd it 18 19 21 june im seekin for answers

my stomach is bloated n im urinating frequently n i got painz in my lower abdomen