hi, i had sex with my bf on friday and sunday, march 23 and 25. im 18, i was on birth control but i forgot to take it friday-monday, march 22-26. i havent started it back up cuz im afraid to. ever since sunday ive been feeling weird and have this deep feeling that i am pregnant. ive been having to pee frequently, i feel like im always hungary, ive been getting light headed out of the blue, been having headaches randomly, hot flashes every now and then, and feeling exhausted over nothing. all i wanna do is sleep and eat, and of course pee lol. im always feeling dehydrated, like i cant get enough to drink. i dont know what to do. i havent told my bf any of this yet, thats why i havent went to a doctor cuz he would be going with me. i really just want some advice and other peoples opinions.

I'm feeling the same way honestly. I don't know how we can be experiencing symptoms after a week though. I have nausea, heart burn, constantly hungry, tingling sensation on my left sometimes right side, light brown discharge. What about you?

im the same person as curious i just actually got an account. yes its the same here and i dont know either. im not really havin heart burns but im experiencing everything else ive described and the nausea along with the tingling feeling.

I think I am. I never geeky like this before. Because my period was the 9th and had unprotected sex on the 19th and the 24th. I did a conception calculator and those were my fertile days exactly plus I had sex on ovulation. So my period suppose to come on 8th of april so I think in just going to wait. What about you? Do you feel bloated?