I had a random sexual encounter friday 2 weeks ago from today, 2 days late it started to burn when i pee. I went to an womans health clinic (I am a male) to get check cause around here thats all we have an they do both sex's. They gave me a shot in the hip and a 1000mg of azithersomething. Results came back negative for everything but my symptoms kept getting worse. It started to burn alot worse and when i would go to the bathroom i was unable to get urine out right away due to a clear liquid hardening in my urethra. I ended up going to a walk in clinic where they where idiots and treated me for everything with a 7 day cycle of doxicycline that relieved the burn but brought on swolled lymphnodes in my groining and dull achy pain in my lower back and i dont mean kidneys below that right above my ass cheaks. I stopped the cycle and went to the Va clinic once the opening of my penis started to turn red an inflame and begin a rash down the bottom of my penis. They had me swab myself which for obvious reasons was inefective and gave me another shot and 1000mg and said if theres any bacteria left it should be gone now. After that shot my testicles penis and sorounding areas became super sensitive and this morning its the back of my legs.. All in all nothing has really changed it still burns ect im at a loss here does anyone have any sort of idea what this is? Btw i talked to the girl apparently she had an uti during our awfull and completely not even worth it encounter i also told the doctors that.

She said she had gotten over it about that time, im wondering if it could be something else.