Hi, I am 14 years old and I have been having some problems with my genitals and I have been having burning during urinations,fever and chills,blood in my semen,some kind of grey substance came out of my penis twice,I have been having pain in my testicles I have this a creamish spot surrounding the lips pf my penis.This has been occuring since july and I think it a UTI but i'm not sure. I have been bugging my  mom to go to the hospital and she won't take me cause I'm scared I might not wake up one day and now my only choice is to come to you please help me.

you could possibly have a urinary tract infection, as it does tend to be quite painful when you need to pee. Keep drinking lots of water to flush it out of your system and also drinking cranberry juice can help alot. but I would go to the doctors if your mum wont take you to the hospital. IF you do have a uti u will need antibiotics to help clear it up. hope this helps 

thank you very much I will show her this and hopefully she'll change her mind