So I have been taking over the counter meds for my UTI for four days now. It is getting slightly better, but everytime I take the meds it makes me have blood in my urine. I don't want to go to a doctor about this topic because I don't feel comfotable talking about  it. Is there anything I can do or take ( better meds or foods/drinks ) that can help me heal faster?

Health Guru
Try drinking Cranberry juice that's supposed to help and also drink at least 2 litres of plain water.
Hope this is so help to you

You could try drinking cranberry juice. I've had multiple UTIs, I went to the doctor and she prescribed some pills. What is the name of the pills you're taking? I don't blame you for not wanting to go to the doctor, they are real jerks and make you feel bad about yourself, with my experience anyway.

It's AZO Urinary Pain Relief. I just got done with the whole thing and my UTI is better from when it started, but it's still here. And that is exactly why I don't like going to the doctors with my problems. I was drinking a lot of cranberry juice when I posted this but haven't really the last week so I will deff. start up on that again.