Is rashes part of the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection?
%-)

Urinary tract infection has many symptoms but as much as I know rash is not one of them. You can see changes in urine color and you will notice urge to urinate often. Sometimes the urine will also have and smelly and unpleasant odor. One more symptom of urinary tract infection is also cloudy urine.

Are you using any medication for urinary tract infection right now? The rash could be an allergic reaction to the medication. Have you checked with your doctor about possible side effects of medication for urinary tract infections? How long have you been having this rash? And where is rash located exactly? Have you been using anything for the rash?

Good luck,

Danella

Off and on for 3 months all over my vangina like kids diaper rash !Dr is just watching because he test my pee and it's fine no new meds

That's funny, I broke out in an itchy rash around the same time I started getting my UI tract infection. It was mild, along with the itchy rash all over my body, so I fought the UI infection with water and cranberry juice for nearly 2 weeks. The rash continued to spread and my UI infection kept flaring up, so I went to the doctor to get an antibiotic. He first prescribed Sulfameth 800/160MG for the wrong bacteria and naturally, it didn't work. New flare ups and more itchy rash. After a couple of days they got the culture back and realized I had another bacteria, so they prescribed Cephalexin 500MG. Not only did the UI tract infection clear up quickly, but also the rash stopped itching and is now going away. I do take Hydrochlorothyizde for my blood pressure and Atorvastatin for my triglicerites (sp?). I'm wondering if its the Hydrochlorothyizide. I've seen this rash before without the UI infection, but it sure is totally funny that the rash cleared up with the antibiotic...