I am 31 years old female and I have problems with urinating. I believe I have urinary tract infection. When I urinate I feel itchy and burning pain at the vent of my vagina. Is it possible that I have urinary tract infection?

I also think you have urinary tract infection- women are especially susceptible to bacteria which may invade the urinary tract and cause urinary tract infection 50% of all women will have at least one urinary tract infection in their life). Urinary tract infection is not serious, but as you say it is painful. Some women seem to be more prone to repeated urinary tract infection than others and for them it can be a frustrating battle. Fortunately, symptoms of urinary tract infection are quickly and easily treated with antibiotics.
Visit a doctor and he will give prescription for urinary tract infection and you will feel better within a few days. You can help yourself with homemade cure- you can wash your vagina with chamomile :)it will offset the annoying feeling) but after that you should wash vagina with water because chamomile can leave very dry feeling on the skin.
Anyhow, you should use antibiotics for urinary tract infection, since urinary tract infection is caused by bacteria.
Hope this will help.