I'm 17 years old almost 18 and sexually active. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months and just recently started having sex. He was my first and I was his 2nd. He told me he had protected sex the first time but right b4 he used a condom he put it in her for a split second. I know there is a chance he could have caught an STD but he has no symptoms. I read many people dont have symptoms when they get and std...is that correct?

Anyways, I just got rid of a large ovarian cyst (4cm),which i thought was givng me pain during intercourse but although its gone i still have pain/burning @ vaginal opening during and after sex. the pain is a burning sensation which turns into a bruise like feeling after sex or after wiping myself for a few days (approximatly 3 days) then it goes away until i have sex again/arroused. The pain and irritation is also around the anus... which is odd bc i don't have anal intercourse.:S...there is a lump like thing near my anus but its not red, p***y(like pimple),its just like my skin colour but when i press it, it hurts. I have been tested by my doctor for Chlamydia and Ghonnorea and both came back negative, is there a chance the tests came out wrong or are these symptoms of something else i may not know about? (I read everything on the different stds but nothing matches up, even the bump on my anus i thought may be herpes but it doesnt match the symptoms or description on what it would look like...lol anyways im typing too much.. sorry!) If you could let me know your opinion that would be great!

Thank you so much!

sweetheart ,i think you may have hemroids. it is caused by many different things, look it up for more info. if you use a condom during sex and that is the only time you feel the pain, you may be allergic to latex. hope it helps.

i feel like i've had a similar experience to you. i'll say right away that i don't have an answer as i am going through this thing right now. i have pain at the vaginal opening during sex. i also happen to have a small bump near the anus that hurts when i push on it. my doctor told me it was a benign fluid-filled cyst that i could remove, but i haven't done anything about it because it hasn't bothered me. you should get tested for herpes just in case. i tested positive for herpes. i got the small cyst then i got a terrible vaginal infection caused by herpes. since then i've had the pain during intercourse. i didn't have the normal herpes symptoms. i got a very small rash on my stomach which i thought was totally unrelated to herpes, but it was rather unusual. now that i look back i think that was the herpes breakout. since then i've had no symptoms and my boyfriend has never had a symptom either. i'm not sure if the cyst is related to the herpes, but get tested. you should see a doctor. i'm going to.

Hi Girls, See my post titles "For all those who have vaginal burning..."It's down a little bit on the posts. It could be vulvadynia. It is burning during or after sex. doctors don't know how to treat it b/c it is food related. I know it sounds weird. It is also stress related. See my post. Ask me any questions if you need to. I had this too. I healed myself. Laura

I suffered with this for two years before I found the answer. There are a couple of answers: 1. There is a gland right inside the vaginal opening that can cause pain during intercourse and a burning feeling. Your doctor will give you an antibiotic to try and clear it up. 2. Chronic yeast infections can often cause this type of irritation as well as bacterial infections. If this isn't the case ask your doctor to run a strep test. 3. Lubrication is a big issue too or rough sex but I think too many people give this as an excuse. 4. Dyes and perfumes. Switch to a detergent that is both dye and perfume free. Don't use any fabric softeners and scented fabric static sheets either. Also switch to Clearasil Gentle Cleanser for a body wash. It's not a soap and has no irritants. I'm speaking from experience. Unfortunately I had compounding symptoms and had about every test run on me, so I know. I had developed an allergic reaction over time to the dyes and perfumes in my soaps and detergents which caused chronic yeast and bacterial infections which led to strep. If there is inflamtation ask for a topical steroid cream (it will help!). Finally, for the buring...many times this is caused by a pH inbalance in the body which can lead to a bacterial infection when your skin is litterally being eaten away. This causes you to cringed every time you pee and especially after sex becuase you've irritated the area even more. My gyno perscribed a safe home remody that worked better than anything 1 Tbs of baking soda to 1 gal of water. Buy a douch kit and poor out all of the contents in the bottle rinse and then fill it with the baking soda and water mixture and use the douch like you would any normal one. The baking soda neutralizes the acidity and gives almost instant relief. If you do this early enough you could prevent yourself from going into a baterial infection. With all that said...I'm an extremely clean person and I have only had one partner and we used a condom everytime. I don't mess around and I am a very educated person. The point is this can happen to any of us girls. Good Luck.

My vagina was swollen, very painful. Bumps that hurt to touch. and I have a creamy discharge that hurts extremely bad when it comes out. those symptoms are slowly decreasing, but now my anus is extremely hurting really bad. bright red colored and a puss like substance is coming out and hurts when i walk. I went to the doctor and he said he THINKS i have a infection and gave me anti botics. I took them all and still nothign has changed. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

what you're describing DEFINITELY sounds like herpes...go to a doctor right away

i am 16 and when i go to the toilet to do a wee my opening from were you have babies from hurts why is this

Can you share with me how you healed yourself? I just have UTI i guess but im taking antibiotics right now. I felt some small bump near the openning of my vagina but it doesnt hurt. What can you say about this?

Wen u find out let me know I have the samething

Can you please give more details as to how u healed urself. I couldn't find any link to the post. Thank U.

Don't douche. Never douche. Ask any doctor, or research it - it greatly increases the odds of vaginal infections.