I recently had a yeast infection and about five days ago it went away. The next day I had sex with my boyfriend a few times and was sore for a few days. Today I just noticed a tiny hard bump on my outer labia. He is clean, and I have had unprotected sex once with an ex at a party about a month ago....he was clean when we were together and had told me earlier he hadn't slept with anyone since me. I really don't think it's herpes, but what else could it be. Nothing itches, nothing burns, nothing hurts, but there is a solid bump, I was trying to squeeze it to see if it's an ingrown hair. I don't have insurance right now otherwise I would go to the doctor, especially after the unprotected sex. Help please? What could this be?

DO NOT SQUEEZE IT. Could be a Bartholin Gland Cyst, most young women get them. They occur when the Bartholin gland near your vaginal opening gets inflamed. Google it I am certain you'll find great information, and go to your gynecologist.

Did you ever find out what this was? I also found a small lump near the vaginal opening right after being treated for a yeast infection. I researched to find out this has happened to alot of women but no.info as to what it is or if and when it will go away.

I had completely forgotten about this. I have no idea what it was, after about two weeks it completely disappeared and it hasn't returned. My friend who is in nursing school suggested that it was a pimple type thing that was calcifying because she gets those, just not in the groin area. I'm sorry I'm not of more help, but mine disappeared.

Its just wierd that it would happen right after a yeast infection in so many people. Its not really bothering me so maybe I will wait a week or so to see if it goes away like yours. If not I'll make an appt. Thanks for the response what I was really trying to find is if it would go away by itself. I feel a little better knowing that it's not only me.

It could be a blocked barthlions gland, where u get a barthlions cyst. i had never heard of these until about 6 months ago. they are very coomon apparently. they can go away on there own sometimes from having lots of salt baths. id say about 4 a day. if the pain is too much, and u will know when it is, eg. u wont be able to walk or sit down, then take yourself to emergancy department where they will send u for surgery to drain and incision the cyst and remove it. the most satisfying feeling ever when u come out of surgery. its nothing to be scared of trust, you will be fine, thats if it comes to that. most commonly they disapeer on there own im told.