Hello all, a week ago I had sex with my boyfriend, it was pretty vigorous and lasted a while after wards I was pretty sore but I've experienced this before. Over the next few days I began to experience extreme itching at the vaginal opening and all over my vagina, I scratched which obviously made it worse and it began to burn severely.

I then bought some canesten and have been using that for a few days and it seemed to be all better, but I had sex today and the burning started during and after again, the pain was excruciating and now it feels like I'm back to square one again. It's hot and seems to have a few little tears and if I poke around to see or feel what the problem with the burning starts again. I'm on the pill, loestrin 30, and I have been taking it continuously without having a period for months now but doing my research on the internet every where says that it doesn't really cause any side effects to do this.

If any one has any suggestions or experiences I'd so much appreciate it because I'd really rather not have to go to my doctor and I can't really afford a prescription at the moment.

Thankyou. :-)

1) Whenever you are in doubt - Get checked out
2) Ensure you are lubricated enough, because after a long time, friction causes heat, and is tearin up yo meat.
3)Slow yer big fella down, and tell him to go downtown.
4) Don't even let him try the butt, 'cause he "gonna fuk eet up"!

This might be long I want to be thorough.

I had what to me was considerably rough sex with this person I know very well and have been sexually involved with for years. Our relationship is open and I have known about all of his partners, so I never use a condom, plus I am on birth control and have been for years now. Anyway, our passionate vigorous sex, which involved anal sex left me sore the next day. This didn't worry me at all I thought I just had small vaginal tears, but there was burning and some pain while urinating.

I figured it would heal on its own but after a couple days the pain just got worse, not better. I thought I had just been aggravating the area while wiping. Eventually it got to the point where I couldn't wipe at all I had to pat myself with toilet paper from all the burning and itching and tenderness. Urinating was excruciating. I also had alot of itching in the anal area as well, it felt like ants crawling around when I walked.

Finally I got a mirror to see what was going on, and the area was red and swollen with small red bumps about the size of a pinky nail all around my labia, probably 8-10 scattered around. The most painful part was what seemed to be an open sore on the area between my vagina and anus. I couldn't go to work, it hurt to sit to lay down, and especially to walk...to the point of tears.

After about 5 days after the sex, I finally went to a clinic only to have like 8 different painful tests done (because of the condition, normally it wouldn't hurt) I found out I not only had a yeast infection that had spread to my rectum, from the anal sex, but the tests also showed herpes. I was given medication to reduce the symptoms of the herpes outbreak, but what I believe was more effective in reducing the pain was the yeast infection cream (over the counter 7-day antifungal) which I applied constantly. The symptoms completely went away in about 5-6 days after I got the medication and kept applying the cream. This was about 3 weeks ago and have since had no recurring symptoms. Except of course for the psychological shitty feeling of being infected, and worried it will come back.

I kinda don't know what to do now, since I found out I have herpes, but I thought that in case anyone were out there having any sort of similar symptoms this might be helpful. I looked online all over the place when I didn't know what it was and couldn't find a straight answer.

P.S. He still has absolutely no symptoms, and has no knowledge of any of his previous parters having any symptoms, plus he typically used condoms with the other partners, and my partner before him shows no symptoms either. I know herpes can be carried with no symptoms, so this is no surprise, just be very careful, somebody transmitted this to me without knowing at all and this is someone who does get tested fairly often and so am I. We've always trusted eachother and been smart about sex and we don't sleep around...this can happen to anyone.

By the way, these tests were done at a free clinic, the reason I didn't run to the doctor right away was because I couldn't afford to, but if you can find a low cost, or free clinic, they are amazing. I was given the tests and the medication free of charge, the only thing I paid for was the antifungal cream at a local drug store.

Hope this post helps somebody out there.

I also have the same symptoms, a few months ago me and my current partner now was having intercourse and afterwards I felt really painfull an felt alot of swelling., my partner had a look an he told me theres was about 8 slits underneath my vagina whole, I went and got a full check the lot. And got diagnosed with herpes i have had 3 sets of medication an it doesnt seem to be working, an its really painfull :( shall I go and get it checked again. I keep wakin up durin the night itching it